Wednesday 13 May 2015

Instagram Updates: Jasper 劉以豪 likes and reposts my photo on Instagram and Facebook!

Sorry, I know this isn't serious news, but I must share my joy with you all...and what better way than through a blog post? :D So you may have seen the following photo on Jasper's Instagram...Well, it came from my Instagram account! 

I'm not sure if I've ever shared this with you all, but These Dramatic Days has an Instagram account and a Facebook account (If you support this blog, please follow me on social media too :D). This morning I did a quick edit of a Jasper and Mandy photo and posted it on These Dramatic Day's Instagram account, tagging Jasper. Then I went to work and didn't check my phone for a few hours....


But then after I got off from work, I openned Instagram to find a crazy amount of likes, which never happens because I rarely post. Anyway, I opened up the notifications to see that...

Jasper himself had liked my Instagram post! So happy! 

If you happen to follow Jasper, or Ryu19860812 as he's known on Instagram, you'll know that he doesn't give out his 'likes' like free candy....so he must really like this picture!!! I'm glad because I selected this picture for Instagram thinking it was pretty cute...and although I didn't take it, I did find it and give it a colour retouch :P But not only did he like it...



He also ended up reposting it on his on Instagram account and also sharing it on Facebook! And that is how much he liked this photo. And I'll stop here...I'm not a crazy fangirl (I swear!) But it's just so nice and rare to be noticed by someone you admire and blog about (And who you flew over to Taipei to see at a fan meet!) So Thank You Jasper for making my day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm now officially jealous of you, ha! Congrats! Can't wait for his new drama, we'll also get to watch 我的鬼基友 somewhere in June, many things to watch, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are an awesome Jasper fan and you got me into following Jasper news on Soompi, so Thank You for being such an awesome blogger! I'm sure you'll have a Jasper run-in someday soon! I'm really glad both dramas are starting soon...I was wondering about 我的鬼基友! Although I'll miss the Puff +Jasper +Pleasantly Crew combination, I'm also really looking forward to some fresh faces and storylines :)

      Delete