Wednesday 23 September 2015

Instagram Updates: Shipping Jet Chao 趙杰 and Zooey Tseng 曾允柔 in When I see You Again 他看她的第2眼!

Ah. I'm finally getting into When I see You Again 他看她的第2眼 properly...And not just because of Jasper....But because of the so-called bad characters Yong Qi, played by Ive Shao and her brother, Yan Ze played by Jet Chao. I also think there's a whole lot of cute going on between Jet Chao's cynical, friendly-but-cold, bad boy Yan Ze and Zooey Tseng's cute and innocent little Ya En. I may even like them more than the main coupling of the series (Sorry Jasper! I do enjoy watching the main characters, but sometimes you can't help it when you like something I guess.) They kind of remind me of  a more meaningful version of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun's characters from the Korean drama, Boys Over Flowers...and I shipped those guys much more than the main pairing too.

Edited: Ah, Jet Chao sure knows how to handle the Instagram fan service. What I like is that he and Zooey are both jokers. They also always seem to take really cute fake "couple" selfies and photos. You can find Jet's Instagram here....or you can see my compilation with translated captions here...

Caption: Today the content of our work is falling in love/dating. After dating, and finishing work, (I'm) going home and preparing to watch the drama at 10 o'clock....It's a performance of falling-in-love and fake dating, la!


Caption: Sharp-eyed friends may have discovered that I regularly use black and white effects on my photos. To eliminate brilliant colours, to clear away the tinting of the visual world, it may be monotonous, but I consider it rather peaceful. As a result, you will be more focused, more clear to understand and catch sight of greater moods, more soulful and more (able) to hear one's own voice.


Caption: This is a happy family car advertisement. To reflect on previous advertisement audition feelings...Come ~ Look to the left ~ Smile~ Smile wider ~ More smiles ~ Smile more happily ~ Smile more hopefully ~ Smile more blissfully ~ In the end...I smile stiffly.


Caption: Ya En, in her heart, is wild and rough, Yan Ze, in his heart, is a girl, So when Ya En hardens up... this little affair is be kept shy...Is this what you guys want? Power of the villagers! 10 o'clock tonight! Watch for it!


Caption: Ya En is very cute, right? The villagers really seem to want to see us together...


Caption: Ya En, after school today, would you like to come with me to MTV to watch a movie? And then after that, I'll carry you on my bike to Mt. Yangming to look at the night view. Hope that every person has people that they love, and today, can have a beautiful day. Happy Valentine's Day!


Caption: Childish behaviour is never out of fashion. 30 seconds later...Ya En has fainted...


A video posted by Jet Chao趙杰 (@jet_chao) on

He's also playing up the romance on Facebook...

Caption: Sometimes, looking a few more times, thinking a bit more, you may realise the right person is right beside you.



Aside from the shipping posts, Jet Chao has some great selfies and photos with other cast members. For example, Jet Chao and Ivy Shao also show their sibling love....



There's also some really cute group photos...I haven't put them all up, but these are some of my faves.










What do you think of Jet and Zooey? Or rather, their characters, Yan Ze and Ya En? Shipworthy?

3 comments:

  1. you're amazing! i saw your post on soompi linking to your blog post on this pairing. i've been looking all over the place for ANYONE who loves the Yan Ze and Ya En couple as much as me! I seriously lived for them every time they interacted on screen. Towards the end, I didn't even care about all the problems needing to be solved by the finale, I just wanted to make sure they ended up together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (Hehe, found your other comment) I'm also happy there's someone out there who loves Jet and Zooey like me. Like you, I'm pretty sure I ended up watching the rest of WISYA only for Yan Ze and Ya En towards the end of the series too. I thought their story was very tender and sweet and was so worried that they might leave it an ambiguous ending! But it was a great ending. if you want more Yan Ze and Ya En content and haven't checked it out, I translated all the behind the scenes filming of Yan Ze and Ya En's kiss (Just click on WISYA Episode 16 on the menu on the right) and the filming of when Yan Ze and Ya En played on the beach (WISYA Episode 10). They were also cute in real life at the fan meet and I captured some cute shots of them laughing and talking etc. Thanks again for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. I want to start a Jet chao international fan club and if it works (and he approves) I would love to share your blog

    ReplyDelete