Saturday 24 October 2015

Morning Call 輕晨電 iWalker 愛玩客 October Photoshoot Behind the Scenes translations

It's been a long time coming for me, waiting for magazines to do a Morning Call photo shoot. And now it's here. I love the photos. Anyway, they made a behind the scenes video with the band while they were doing the photo shoot.

I love seeing Morning Call outside of their performing selves and I hope you do too. I'll be translating this video from 5:45 - 13:02 (the end). Keep your eyes out for this one!



Commentator: We'll shift the camera lens to the second scene's Jasper Liu. Let's see continuing on, where we still need to go to eat till we're full!

-Cuts to Jasper jumping out of the van, holding out his arms as if for applause-
SPOP staff members laugh and clap.
Jasper [Black, red, yellow, green and white captions]: This superstar just wants to pass through the crowds to appear (to you all)
SPOP staff member: We're actually here to welcome Shai Da Kai! ---The drummer of Morning Call---
The camera shifts to see Da Kai behind Jasper
Jasper moves in front of the camera
Jasper jokingly: Film me! Film me!
SPOP staff member jokingly: Don't want to!
Camera shifts back to Da Kai who is doing a jump.
SPOP staff members do a cheer.

-Cuts to Jasper talking to the camera close up-
Jasper: Hi, today I'm the (?) ok?
Jasper, turning the camera to look at the band: It can turn around you know?
Camera person to Jasper: It (filming style) just has a bit of selfie feeling
Female camera person: Right, right, right!
Jasper: Eh?
He pretends to fix the camera and they just put a border around the scene, so it looks like he's recording live.
Jasper: Today it's me as the (?)
Jasper: If there's any flashing at the scene, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
Jasper grins: Everyone's giving me a tired look. Sorry!
SPOP staff member: Your band members don't care about you and have left you behind...
Jasper shifts the camera so that it shows the band members shuffling into the restaurant.
Jasper: Ah, these are my band members

-Cuts to band in the restaurant-
Camera person: What did you just introduce (to the camera)
Jasper, laughing: Actually, I didn't introduce anything!
Male camera person, who has sat down: That's ok. Sorry, are you exhausted?
Jasper going up to the camera person, saying their name: Xiao Zhu, Xiao Zhu...
Female camera person: Let them sit down!
Female camera person: What are you doing sitting down here?
Camera shits towards Jasper again.
Jasper, still standing: Hi! These are my band mates
Female camera person: Have you just finished practicing for your tour?
Jasper: Just finished shooting for SPOP magazine
Jasper: And then they felt...
Male Camera person: They hadn't taken enough photos (of you)
Jasper: They were tired of taking photos of me. 
Jasper laughs and so do the Camera people.
Someone in the background, probably a SPOP staff member, says something.
SPOP staff member jokingly [Blue, red and green caption]: We're not tired, we're bored!
Jasper, biting his lip jokingly: Oh! It's boredom!

Up to 6:48 on the video

No comments:

Post a Comment