Saturday 21 November 2015

Our Times 我的少女時代 ViVi Taiwan 昕薇 October Photoshoot Behind the Scenes translations

This is a pretty shoot that ViVi magazine did with Vivian Sung, Darren Wang and Dino Lee for Our Times. It's short, but has lots of pretty Behind the Scenes photos...




Vivian: Hello to everyone of Vivi's readers, hope everyone is well. I am Vivian Sung.
Dino: I am Dino Lee
Darren: I'm Darren Wang


-Cuts to Dino talking-
Dino: Extremely happy...even though these two are continuously at my side...being all affectionate and lovey dovey.


Dino: Yeah. Valentine's day has clearly passed already! I can only be at the side...making calls on my phone and reading my book ---Haha, he's referring to the props he's been given for the photo shoot!---




Dino: Things like this. 
Vivian, teasing with a grin: It's hard for you, isn't it?
Dino: It's ok. I'm already use to it.
---Haha, I love how deadpan Dino is acting. Haha!---
Darren: (Should we) help you to find Tao Min Min and call her over
Dino jokingly rolls his eyes and Vivian and Darren laughs.


-Cuts to Darren talking-
Darren: Just wanted to say, My older sister loves to read ViVi magazine. And then, hoping when she sees me in it, I can scare her so much that she jumps!




-Cuts to Vivian talking-
Vivian: And then...my words today are...today we tasted and tried many different types of styles. I feel it's veryyy interesting...






Vivian: And then normally, in private, we're actually...everyone plays around crazily...But today is for taking photos. After dressing up suddenly we've changed into quiet, peaceful (people). (Vivian laughs). Actually, I'm a little bit not too use to this!
Dino: Today, we have to be a bit more cool. It's completely different to how we are privately and normally.


Darren: So buy this month's Vivi Magazine, go home and flip through it slowly, look through it slowly.


Darren: And then after work, put it on the side and when you see (this) pretty girl, you'll feel very happy. ---He says pretty girl ambiguously, but there's only one pretty girl in the shoot, so he's referring to Vivian :D---


I'm thinking of buying a copy of the magazine as I can't find any scans and doing them myself because the photos are just too cute!

1 comment: