Sunday 3 January 2016

Instagram Updates: Morning Call 輕晨電 The Unusual Extension of Dreams Tour 「夢的不正常延伸」巡迴演唱會 well underway

I know, I know, I haven't blogged about Morning Call's tour since they started...Sorry...I love my Morning Call and Jasper! But I feel an immense sadness when I see them touring and their fans are going to all their concerts (they're only touring in Taiwan, so if you're Taiwanese, you could make to all their concerts relatively easily) ...And I'm stuck here, unable to attend :( :( :( Anyway. I should stop moping and enjoy all the content that has been provided by Jasper, Morning Call and his fans.

The band play their last concert this Friday on Jan 8th. Lucky fans have not only been able to watch the performance, but have also been able to meet the band and get their purchased merchandise signed. Taiwanese fans have no idea how lucky they are!

Please Note: None of these photos are mine...you'll find the credits for each section below






Fan Instagram Photos























Fan Instagram Videos


A video posted by 86percent_Taiwan (@ryu86percent) on


Morning Call Instagram Photos

From Jasper's Instagram account...











From Sui Ling's Instagram...





No comments:

Post a Comment